Here is a fully funded scholarship program for all the international students. Applications are now being accepted for the British Council IELTS Scholarship 2022 for International Students.
This page shall provide you with the best procedures of putting up a successful application for the scholarship.
The scholarship is set up for the students with great potentials to provide in the betterment of their countries, do remember that successful applicants will be entitled to study at an undergraduate or postgraduate level at an institution of higher education anywhere in the world (in Germany or abroad), in an English taught program that accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements.
Th scholarship is to be sponsored by the British Council and it comes with International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Scholarship.
it will be hosted in all the Higher Institutions (worldwide) with a worth of Up to £10,000 for the successful international Undergraduate, Masters & PhD students.
Qualifications for the Scholarship
For you to be considered for the scholarship, all the Applicants must meet up with the following criteria conditions:
- Be aged 18 years or over on 31 July 2022
- Have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre in Germany and received an official Test Report Form (TRF) dated between 1 June 2021 and 30 June 2022 issued by the British Council in Germany
- Have achieved a minimum overall band score of 6.5, plus a minimum score of 6.5 in each of the four components of the IELTS test
- Be planning to enroll in the 2022/2023 academic year (i.e. starting August 2022 onwards) on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme taught in English at a university or other institution of higher education in Germany or abroad, which accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements (check the official recognition list.). The tuition fees of the programme of choice must be a minimum of £3,000.
- Be able to provide an acceptance letter from the relevant educational organisation by 31 July 2022.
How to Apply for the British Council IELTS Scholarship 2022
For you to make a successful applications for the scholarship, You are to submit your application at a British Council authorised centre and receive an official Test Report Form (TRF) dated between 1 June 2021 and 30 June 2022 issued by the British Council in Germany.
It will be important for you to be aware that a TRF issued by a test centre outside of Germany cannot be accepted for the scholarship.
- You are meant to complete and submit your application forms online within the stipulated period, that is by 14:00 (German time) on 30 June 2022.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022.
Visit the Official Website for detailed information on the Scholarship and remember to share this post with your family and friends.