Applications are welcome for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships 2023 in Germany. All worldwide and abroad students are qualified to enlist for the 2023 Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships. The Friedrich Ebert Scholarships. are accessible in Germany. The German Scholarships. cover undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral certificates.
Students from any subject area are able to apply to read on in Germany in any academic field. These fully funded scholarships are available to read up for free in Germany. The Friedrich Ebert Foundation is a German political party foundation that is connected with yet separate from the Social Democratic Party of Germany. It is settled in Bonn and Berlin and has workplaces and undertakings in north of 100 nations.
Up to 40 students might get FES sponsorships every year to read up free of charge in Germany. The Friedrich Germany Scholarships 2023 are given to incredibly students understudies and accompany a careful workshop program to assist the candidates with working on their social and educational abilities.
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships Details
- Host Country: Germany
- Host: Friedrich Ebert Foundation
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30 November 2023
Related: Swansea University Engineering Fully-Funded Doctorate Scholarship in UK
The following expenses will be covered by the Friedrich International Student Scholarships for bachelor’s degrees as well as doctoral degrees in Germany:
- Monthly Stipend of EUR 750 in a Bachelor’s, Diploma, Magister, or state examination program
- Monthly Stipend of EUR 850 for a Master’s degree course.
- Costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family allowance of EUR 276.
- The scholarship does not have to be repaid.
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships 2023 is open to overseas students who meet the following criteria:
- Even if the classes are in English, candidates must have a decent command of the German language.
- The program is open to students from all fields of study.
- Candidates must have been admitted or enrolled in a state or state-recognized higher education institution in Germany.
- Candidates must come from the Global South (Asia, Africa, and Latin America), as well as former Soviet republics and eastern and south-eastern European (EU) countries.
Don’t miss Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2023/2024
- Outstanding school or academic merit (where required: first graded proofs of academic achievement)
- Social and political involvement and commitment to the values of social democracy
- Responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to get involved with the Foundation’s network
- Sufficient knowledge of German, although the courses are held in English.
How to Apply
- The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship application is completed entirely online.
- The application must be written in German.
- Students in their first year (not master’s students) are required to submit two reports from previous teachers. When the host institution asks for the papers, candidates have three weeks to provide them.
- Candidates are advised to put the documents together while they wait for a response.
- If the candidate is shortlisted, an interview will be conducted by a member of the selection team in conjunction with a liaison professor.
- The final scholarship and admission decision will be made by the selection committee.
- The official notice is provided at the below link: