Seeking for a job in Canada? If that is what you are searching for then this page might be of immerse help to you. Here, we have outlined steps to get the multiple fruit pickers recruitment in Canada. Kindly stay on this page to get the full details here.
Canada is a North American country consisting of ten provinces and three territories. It has the world’s eleventh-largest economy by nominal GDP and the seventeenth-largest by PPP, with a highly diversified economy. It is one of the world’s most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. Canada is a parliamentary democracy and a constitutional monarchy in the Westminster tradition.
This might just be the perfect opportunity for you to land your dream job in the country if you have the required skills and experience as the country’s law forbids discrimination whatsoever through the entire recruitment process.
We have series of reputable and growing employers in the country who’re currently seeking to hire competent, experienced, and reliable personnel to work as Fruit Pickers in their establishment. Successful candidates will surely have impeccable interpersonal skills, capable of thriving under pressure and able to work effectively along with others and independently.
- Handle the accurate and timely picking and harvesting of fruits
- Coordinate the sorting and packing of fruits and vegetables
- Be responsible for the effective examination of fruits and veggies
- Assist in the loading of harvested fruits and vegetables onto trucks
- Play a key role in the conveying of produce to the market
- Adhere to established safety guidelines and protocols
- Perform diligently all other assigned duties and responsibilities by the supervisor
Job Requirements for Fruit Pickers Multiple Recruitment in Canada
- A reliable team player
- Previous experience is required
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Competent and reliable
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Pay strong attention to details
- Capable of thriving under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to carry heavy objects
- Goal-oriented and passionate