Fulbright Foreign Student Program is currently available for the 2023/2024 Student Program. Below are details about the scholarship and valid procedure to successfully apply.
Interested and eligible students are advised to follow the lay down guidelines to apply online to avoid mistakes.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is offered by binational Fulbright Foundations or U.S. Embassies. All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by these offices.
This fully funded scholarship helps graduate students, young professionals and artists from overseas to study and carryout research in the United States.
It will also interest you to know that this scholarship is obtainable in more than 160 countries worldwide. Approximately 4,000 foreign students are awarded Fulbright scholarships each year.
- The Scholarship is offered by Fulbright Foundations or US Embassies
- The Foreign Student Program Application is completely FREE. The Fulbright Foundations or US Embassies will not in any way ask you to pay for application.
- If your country is not listed on the application portal, you are not eligible to apply.
- Do not submit false documents as all applicants details will be thoroughly checked.
- Double application entry by one applicants is highly prohibited.
Fulbright Foreign Student Program Eligibility
However, the eligibility and selection of this program varies widely by country.
Therefore interested students are advised to use the drop-down menu on the application portal to find information about the Fulbright Program in their home country.
Additionally, note that the full eligibility requirements and application guidelines are all states clearly on the application portal.
How to Apply
However, students interested in this Fulbright Foreign Student Program should kindly follow the link below to access and apply for the scholarship.
Also make sure you follow the instructions therein to successfully apply and stand a chance to be among the selected students or professional for the Scholarship Award.