This Fully-Funded Thai LLM Scholarships at St. Mary’s University in UK will help brilliant students obtain provisional scholarships to study in UK. Find in this page how and the requirements for this scholarship.
The Fully-Funded Thai LLM Scholarships at St. Mary’s University in UK is worth £14,550 which cover your tuition fee and accommodation through out your study year in the school. The application is scheduled to start September 2022.
St Mary’s Institution, Twickenham is a public university located in the South West London suburb of Strawberry Hill. Established in 1850, it is currently ranked 131st nationwide. St Mary’s University is committed to the Catholic Church’s educational mission.
Fully-Funded Thai LLM Scholarships at St. Mary’s University in UK
Host Institution: St. Mary’s University
Department: Law Department.
Degree Level: Postgraduate Degree
Mode of Applying: Online
Number of Scholarship: One
Country: United Kingdom
- Eligible Course or Subjects: International Business Law LLM
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A Thai national, domiciled in Thailand and classified as an international fee-paying student
- Law degree holder with a minimum CGPA of 2.3 or above (or UK 2:2)
- An unconditional offer holder for St Mary’s (full-time on campus) International Business Law LLM, for September 2022/2023 entry.
- Interview with St Mary’s Head of Law and International Regional Manager for Thailand
- Passed the BAR. exam in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Thailand students
- Agree to represent St Mary’s University as an ambassador throughout the degree programme.
- Agree to sit for the Judges Exam from the OJC in Thailand in the next earliest sitting after passing the LLM at St Mary’s University
- Applicants must have a Law degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.3 or above (or UK 2:2)
- Agree to provide a testimonial (or content for social media and other marketing material) about the International Business Law LLM degree after passing the Judges Exam
- Language Requirement: Students must have IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in each area)
- Obtained an LLM abroad from a University recognized by the Office of the Judicial Commission (OJC) in Thailand
How to Apply
To apply for the Fully-Funded Thai LLM Scholarships at St. Mary’s University in UK, students must enroll in the LLM degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, students have to complete the online application form for the scholarship.
Students must submit their CV, academic transcripts, and copy of their passport.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.