SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship is a scholarship offered to students willing to undergo a degree programme at Simon Fraser University, Canada.
The SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship covers tuition fees and other benefits for the first semester and can be extended. This opportunity is open to international students.
Simon Fraser University is a public academic institution of higher learning in British Columbia, Canada. The school has 3 campuses: Burnaby, Surrey, and Vancouver.
The school is part of multiple national and international higher education bodies which include:
- The Association of Commonwealth Universities
- International Association of Universities
- Universities Canada.
SFU has also worked with other academic institutions and agencies to run joint research infrastructures such as the TRIUMF; Canada‘s national laboratory for particle and nuclear physics which houses the world’s largest cyclotron and Bamfield Marine Station.
According to world universities index, SFU is ranked 306th. This a learning institution with the goal to stay devoted to scholarly excellence, leading-edge pedagogy and innovative curriculum, engagement with teachers, differentiated staffing, and participatory democratic culture.
Hosting Institution: Simon Fraser University, Canada
Course Level: Undergraduate
Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Null
Mode of Application: Online
Nationality: International and Domestic
Eligibility for SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship
- Candidates from Canada as well as other nations are qualified to apply
- Undergraduate degree courses and subjects taught at SFU are accessible
- To qualify, the students must satisfy all the required criteria
- The student must be admitted and accepted in an undergraduate degree program at SFU
- The students should hold the required CGPA to be enrolled at SFU
How to Apply for SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship 2022
Application is online and all applicants must use the online portal to make their application. Avoid paying money to anybody to process your application as it might be fraudulent.
- Completed Simon Fraser University application form
- High School transcript (all courses)
- Resume (optional)
- English Proficiency Test score
- Passport copy
- Financial statement with adequate fund for learning expenses
Admission Requirements: The students must have accomplished a minimum of 90% in the prior certification to be accepted in and complete a minimum of 12 SFU standard graded units in the first term at SFU.
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- CAEL – 70
- PTE Academic – 65
- Duolingo – 125
For more information, kindly visit the web address at https://www.sfu.ca/students/financialaid/entrance/regulations/USES.html